The Bromic Supaheat II is the successor to the popular original Supaheat model, and is a powerful, yet compact indoor room heater that will keep you toasty during the cooler months. The Supaheat II boasts an 18MJ power output which is capable of heating a large room of up to 80m2! It is also exceptionally efficient, with a 5 Star Energy Rating, as awarded by the Australian Gas Association.
An advanced 2 in 1 heating solution, the Supaheat II combines both Convection and Radiant technology. Heat dissipating from the top vent warms your room quickly and evenly. Youâ€™ll also enjoy sun-like warmth as it radiates forwards. Without the moving parts that a fan model requires, this innovative design ensures superior durability.
The Bromic Supaheat II Gas Indoor Room Heater is sure to integrate seamlessly with your living space, with its stylish, timeless design and the elegant, easy-clean metallic finish. The Supaheat II is also easy-to-use with electronic battery ignition and high and low heat settings.
A 150cm easy-grip gas bayonet hose is included, and allows you to angle the heater to suit your requirements. For your peace of mind, a clever safety feature ensures that the unit will switch off immediately in the event of being tipped.
You can rest assured you are buying a top quality product with Bromicâ€™s long history of reliability as a result of high-precision Korean manufacturing. And, with significantly better pricing than equivalent models on the market, the Bromic Supaheat II is the smart choice!
NOTE: THIS MODEL IS ONLY SUITABLE FOR USE WITH A NATURAL GAS ‘TOWN’ CONNECTION
NOTE: DUE TO LOCAL REGULATIONS REGARDING FLUELESS HEATERS THIS PRODUCT IS NOT TO BE INSTALLED IN VICTORIA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA OR TASMANIA.
- Brand: Bromic
- Model: Supaheat II
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- AGA Approval No: 8271G
- Finish: Metallic Silver
- Gas Connection: Natural Gas
- Min. Room Volume: 105 cubic metres (Note: this is typically a room size of approx. 8m x 6m x 2.4m ceiling height)
- Maximum Total Heater Output (MJ): 18
- Electronic Ignition: Yes
- Control Panel: Yes
- Energy rating: 6099 mj per year energy consumption
- No conversion kits available
- Not dual certified
- NOTE: THIS MODEL IS ONLY SUITABLE FOR USE WITH A NATURAL GAS ‘TOWN’ CONNECTION
- NOTE: DUE TO LOCAL REGULATIONS REGARDING FLUELESS HEATERS THIS PRODUCT IS NOT TO BE INSTALLED IN VICTORIA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA OR TASMANIA.
IN THE BOX
- 1 x Bromic Supaheat II Gas Indoor Room heater
- 1 x 150cm easy-grip gas bayonet hose
- 1 x User Manual
- Carton Weight: 13kg
- Carton Dimensions (W x D x H): 72.5 x 34 x 60
- Product Weight: 10.5kg
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 65 x 28 x 52cm
We accept Change of Mind returns for 14 days after you have received the item in cases where you have changed your mind or made an incorrect purchase and wish to return the product. This also applies to orders cancelled when the item has already been dispatched from our warehouse. The item must be in a re-saleable condition to qualify for a change of mind refund. Deductions may apply including Initial and Return Shipping, as well as restocking fee of 10% of the product price
0.72 × 0.34 × 0.6 cm