WHAT ARE CURUMIN CAPSULES
- 95% pure curcumin powder, but in capsule form!
- Carries all the benefits of Curcumin Powder
- Natural Superfood
- 95% Curcumin Powder extracted from the Turmeric Root
- Has a long and thoroughly researched list of proven medical benefits
- 20-times stronger than Turmeric Root Powder or Capsules
Curcumin is the��pure extract of the Turmeric Root (official term is ‘Turmeric Extract Standardized 95% Curcumin’), and Curcumin is what gives this root itǃ�s health benefits. The research into the curcumin supplement is most likely one of the most sophisticated and extensive projects of the health world, and there is a long list of proven medical benefits of curcumin.
WHAT IT DOES
- Natural��Powerful Antioxidant
- Natural Powerful Anti-Inflammatory
- May relieve Joint Pain
- May relieve Arthritis
- May Support Brain Functionality
- May lower Risk of Heart Disease
- May Delay Aging and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases
- May relieve general Inflammation and discomfort
- and many many more
WHAT IT CONTAINS
- Turmeric Extract Standardized 95% Curcumin Powder
- black pepper
This product contains 95% pure curcumin powder, which is the highest purity that can be practically achieved. In order for the body to absorb as much as physically possible, black pepper has been added to increase absorption by 2000%.
HOW ITǃ�S CONSUMED
- Take three capsules (450mg each) per day, ideally with food to help absorption
- You can take 3 x 1 capsule�� (450mg each) spread over the day or take all three capsules at once
WHERE ARE THE TABLETS MADE AND BOTTLED?
Made and manufactured in Australia��the organic turmeric 95% curcumin powder we use is third party tested to assure the highest quality and purity of each batch of supplements.
WHERE DOES THE TURMERIC GROW?
In Vietnam��on a farm owned managed by a small Gold Coast family business!��
We have 100% transparency and we know they do not use any chemicals or pesticide. To extract the curcumin they use a water-only extraction process.
Vietnam is a country that has a long history in growing turmeric and has seen significant growth in the cultivation of turmeric in recent years. Vietnam has favorable growing conditions for turmeric, with a tropical climate and fertile soil. As a result, the country has become a major producer of turmeric, exporting large quantities to other countries.
An advanced exploration of the benefits of curcumin can be found in the ǃ?news researchǃ? section of our website.
VITAMIN AND DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS SHOULD NOT REPLACE A BALANCED DIET.
Our Premium Dietary Supplements are not a substitute for good nutrition or a balanced diet. They are not in any way superior to or more beneficial than dietary nutrients.
0.06 × 0.04 × 0.04 cm