WHAT IS DIATOMACEOUS EARTH?
- Natural form of mineral Silica (vital for many different bodily processes)
- Found in natural deposits, from where it can be harvested and cleaned
- Makes up things such as seashells and sand
Diatomaceous earth is the most natural form of the mineral silica, which is vital for the formation of collagen, one of the most abundant compounds of the human body. Silica is found in things such as quartz, emerald, sand and fossils, and also in natural deposits found in the sediment of lakes and rivers. From these self-replenishing deposits, the Diatomaceous Earth can be harvested and cleaned up using a natural process, making it safe for us humans to consume.
WHAT IT MAY DO:
- Blood Vessels
- Help TRANSPORT CALCIUM around the body
- Show signs of STRONG ANTI-AGING effects
- CLEANSE the digestive system
- IMPROVE your gut health
- REMOVE toxins and parasites
- INCREASE nutrient ABSORPTION
WHAT IT CONTAINS:
- Silica (93%)
- Calcium (Bone and Teeth)
- Magnesium (Aids your bodyǃ�s natural processes)
- Zinc (Immune system Booster)
- Iron (Energy levels booster)
HOW ITS CONSUMED:
- Take one half to one full teaspoon of diatomaceous earth twice daily
- Taking more is not harmful, but does not improve results either
- Best consumed with meals
- Can be subtly mixed into anything, due to a very bland flavour
WHERE IS IT MADE?
Made in Australia on the Gold Coast to assure the highest quality and purity for each batch of supplements.
An advanced exploration of the benefits of Diatomaceous Earth can be found in the ǃ?news researchǃ? section of our website.
Our Premium Dietary Supplements are not a substitute for good nutrition or a balanced diet. They are not in any way superior to or more beneficial than dietary nutrients.
0.275 × 0.19 × 0.05 cm