Simplecom SE525 NVMe / SATA M.2 SSD USB-C Enclosure with RGB Light USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps
SE525 is a portable and tool-free M.2 SSD enclosure that supports both NVMe and SATA protocol based M.2 SSD. It allows quick and easy installation of M.2 SSD in a couple of seconds. Faster file backup and transfer with USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface, supports data transfer speed up to 10Gbps, to ensure quick access to files and save time.
This enclosure features heat sink style aluminium housing for better heat dissipation. A thermal pad can be applied to the SSD, which helps to transfer heat from the SSD to the housing for maximum heat dissipation, ensuring your SSD operates at lower temperature for optimal performance.
The elegant design has an innovative aluminium casing with RGB light on both sides, with breathing effect when powered, and switch to flowing effect when transferring data. It’s compact and portable, so you can easily put the enclosure into your pocket or laptop bag. The enclosure is plug and play and USB powered, no external power required.
- Dual Protocol support for both NVMe and SATA M.2 SSD
- Convert M Key or B+M Key M.2 SSD to a USB portable drive
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface support data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps
- Aluminium case for durability and excellent heat dissipation
- Dynamic RGB light effect for power and activity status
- Tool-free design, quick and easy installation of SSDs without any tools
- Supports USAP for faster data transfer speed and maximum performance
- Supports TRIM command for improved data writing to extend SSD life
- Plug and play, no driver required
- Model: SE525
- Interface: USB-C (USB 3.2 Gen 2)
- Housing Material: Aluminium, ABS Plastic
- Transfer Rate: NVMe M.2 up to 10Gbps, SATA M.2 up to 6Gbps
- Compatible M.2 Protocol: NVMe M.2, SATA M.2
- Compatible M.2 Size: 2242, 2260, 2280
- Dimension: 98x44x13mm (LxWxH)
- Operating System Support: Windows 7 and above, MacOS 10.8 and above
- 1x SE525 M.2 SSD Enclosure
- 1x USB C to USB C Cable
- 1x USB C to USB A Cable
- 1x Thermal Pad
- SE525 supports both NVMe and SATA protocol based M.2 SSD (M Key or B+M Key), bandwidth will be limited to 6Gbps when using SATA M.2 SSD, as maximum transfer rate of SATA protocol is 6Gbps.
- RGB light effect is fixed and can’t be programmed, breathing effect when powered, and switch to flowing effect during data transfer.
25 × 20 × 5 cm